Language Trainers is a successful language training company working with freelance teachers of 70 different languages in hundreds of towns and cities across the world. Students are either in-company or self-funded who need to learn a language at their office or their home for work, family or travel reasons. Founded in 2004, the company’s motto is Any Language, Anytime, Anywhere!
QR Code Link to This Post
We currently have a position available for a English teacher in Southampton.
Some details about the course:
• Our client would like to have General one-to-one English tuition at his home in Pound Tree Rd Southampton SO14 1ND.
• He would like to have 20 x 2-hour sessions, and he wishes to start as soon as possible.
• Classes should be held six days a week, Monday to Friday from 4pm to 7pm and Saturday from 9am to 12pm.
Ideal teacher should:
• Be a native speaker of the language OR hold a teaching degree
• Have experience as a language teacher, translator or interpreter
• Have a valid working visa
• Live up to 20 miles from the client´s location.
Location of the classes and schedule could be flexible based on your and the client’s availability. The hourly rate is negotiable depending on qualifications and experience. This is a freelance part-time position and we are not able to sponsor your visa.
Please only apply if you meet the above conditions.
If you would like to join our growing team of language teachers, please submit your CV with references and tell us how soon you can start.
We hope to hear from you soon!