AUDI TT, A2, A3, A4, A5, A6, A8 and Q7 LCD DISPLAY PIXEL REPAIR (1995-2008)
QR Code Link to This Post
The repair is carried out by fully qualified electronics engineers and involves the removal of the Instrument Cluster and replacing faulty internal components to rectify the problem of missing pixels.
We repair the fault by replacing the Display (LCD) on your Audi vehicle. We do not offer "quick fix" we actually replace the faulty parts with new ones and your mileage reading will stay intact; there is no need for mileage correction.
Your speedo can be repaired at a fraction of the cost compared with the price of purchasing a new one
1. Remove the cluster using the instructions on the website
2. Fill out and print our job form on our web site. If you don't have a printer please write the information manually including your post code on the outside of the box for our reference.
3. Sign the form, cut off the address label and secure to the front of the box.
4. We recommend sending via Royal Mail Special Delivery UK
5. When we have received the cluster and have repaired it, we will call you for payment via telephone
WARRANTY AND TURN AROUND
We offer a Lifetime Warranty (T&C's Apply), usually with a 24 hour turn around by post.
If you come to our workshop in Waterlooville (near Portsmouth) we are able to offer a friendly 40 minute fast track service. (Appointment only)
CALL: 02392 265 986 or 02392 241412
ADDRESS: Unit 20 The Parkwood Centre, Aston Road, Waterlooville, PO7 7HT
WARNING!!!! DON'T BUY A SECOND HAND UNIT IT IS A FALSE ECONOMY. YOUR CAR WILL NOT START. THE MILEAGE WILL BE INCORRECT AND YOU WILL NEED IT PROGRAMMING!!!
WITH OUR SERVICE WE FIX YOUR OWN UNIT AND THE CODING/MILEAGE REMAINS UNALTERED.